Sail a Cat in the Uk then you might just find this blog interesting -
All the news, views, gossip, hints and tips on the UK Catsailing Scene from someone whos been around the circuit long enough to know better !!

Sunday 17 October 2010

Pond life

I've got a great pic I'm trying to upload but in the mean time below a brief race report, write up is a bit moany sorry but I'm right !!
well - not such a great day at grafham, sod all wind made for two races that can be called "challenging " at best, 1st race was fairly controversial after the lead F18s were sent round an extra lap after they had completed 2 laps in the target time of 50 mins, this decision cost Adam Piggott the title which was Pretty harsh as he had clearly been the most consistent on the day as he won the second race too, having said that I don't think we can call it a race really , when the wind goes as inside out as it did today I'm afraid there really was only answer and I'd be interested to see what conditions the abandonment flag is used for maybe they just didn't have it on board,
Some poor decisions really as the race committee had been fantastic on Saturday.

Results up here

No comments:

Post a Comment